When you are not in need of your hatchet, make sure that you put it away safely by covering the blade with the Teca Hatchet Sheath. Made from vegetable tanned leather, this brown axe head cover matches the Teca Hatchet (BK-CM19360), sold separately. You can also use it for axes that have an axe head with the same shape and size. The sheath has a top flap and a side flap that folds over the axe head. They secure in place with snaps. The word Camillus adorns the top flap. On the back of the sheath, there are two slits for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. The Teca Hatchet Sheath is great for reenactors, campers, and more. You can add the Teca Hatchet Sheath to your camping gear.
- Matches the Teca Hatchet (BK-CM19360), sold separately
- Flap secures blade in place with snaps
- Has slits in the back for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a hatchet
- Wonderful for reenactments and camping
- Made from vegetable tanned leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.