The Tasha Cream Lace Top serves as a gorgeous undergarment to both historical and modern looks, adding an air of romance and delicate beauty to bridal and formal wear as well as Victorian, steampunk, and western roleplay costumes. This fitted top follows a comfortable long-sleeve design. A floral pattern decorates the cream stretch lace fabric. A wide bell cuff with two tiered ruffles finishes off each sleeve. Lacing with eyelets fastens the keyhole neckline of the high collar. Whether you seek a look inspired by history or one worthy of a modern formal affair, the Tasha Cream Lace Top serves as a great undergarment to a corset.
- Comfortable, stretchable fitted top
- Long-sleeved with tiered bell cuffs
- Sheer pattern with floral accents
- Lace fastening at the keyhole collar
- Stylish base to modern and historical outfits
- Made from polyester stretch lace fabric