The Vikings exploded out of the north to raid and settle most of the known world. As they warred among themselves, it was not unusual for rulers to lead and engage in combat, too, wielding weapons like the Sword of The Viking King. This sword and its intricate scabbard are fit for one of those brave Nordic kings. Each steel part is handmade and incredibly detailed, especially on the leather-embossed scabbard, then richly plated in real silver. The light, wide, fullered Viking style blade is 1095 high carbon, well tempered steel. The scabbard is wood, covered in rich harness grade leather with embossing and covered in faux reindeer fur. The beautiful metal parts are applied to the scabbard and the included baldric, altogether making this entire piece fit for a king.
- Based on historical Viking weapons
- Wide blade is light with a deep fuller
- Includes matching scabbard with faux fur detail
- Pommel, guard, and scabbard fittings are richly detailed
- Fantastic collectible weapon of phenomenal quality
- Blade is handmade of high carbon steel
- Steel scabbard fittings are plated in silver
- Scabbard is made of leather-wrapped wood with faux fur detail
- Overall Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 31 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.125 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.18 Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.