If you are wanting a belt that makes a strong impact for its size, then you should check out the Sutton Hoo Belt and its striking style. Made from thick leather, this belt comes in one size. It features an ornate, copper alloy buckle. Knotwork and other intricate details adorn the buckle. There are matching medallions on the belt. One medallion attaches the wider base belt to a narrower strap. The narrower strap has rectangular holes for the buckle pin to go through. These holes help to adjust the fit. This belt is a statement piece in any ensemble. Its unique style makes a fantastic finishing touch to a Viking or Celtic costume. Wear the Sutton Hoo Belt to a reenactment, faire, roleplaying event, and more.
- Comes in a single size
- Features ornate detailing on buckle and accents
- Has multiple square holes for adjusting the fit
- Great addition to Viking and Celtic outfits
- Wonderful for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from leather
- Accents are copper alloy
- Overall Length: 54.3 Inches
- Width: 1.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.