The badge was an important symbol of the old west. Now these badges have come to symbolize the taming of the west and the bravery of the people who kept order. Get a small piece of that legacy with this Sutter Creek US Marshal Badge. This badge has a six-pointed star shape that features rounded edges. It also depicts a gold banner surrounded by the title of the officer and the name of the town he protects. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. Sutter Creek US Marshal Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass