There is nothing quite as useful as a knife when it comes to survival, and the Survivor Bowie and Sheath is crafted to handle even the direst situations. This functional knife features wicked double-serrated sawback teeth along the back edge of the blade, giving this knife intense versatility. Made from black Pakkawood, the handle is sturdy and molded for a secure grip. The polished metal guard and pommel lend this rugged knife a touch of class while protecting your hand from sliding up to the blade. Lashing holes are also pre-drilled onto the handle and pommel, perfect for transforming this knife into a spear by tying it to a long handle. Included with this knife is a custom leather belt sheath stamped with the Hibben logo.
- Blade made from 7Cr17 stainless steel
- Blade features double-serrated sawback teeth
- Handle made from Pakkawood
- Lashing holes are pre-drilled into the guard and pommel
- Includes custom embossed leather belt sheath
- Overall Length: 15 Inches
- Blade Length: 10 Inches