This lightweight garment is perfect for those warmer weather events. The Surrey Chemise is a more dressy variation of the simple period chemise. Both long, voluminous sleeves have been richly decorated with four bands of trim. The bands of trim are adjustable via laces, letting you cinch them for a beautiful pillowed effect. This historical chemise is made of a polyester cotton blend in versatile white. The neckline is drawstring for extra adjustability, making it a fantastic addition to reenactment wardrobes of all sorts.
- Light weight and comfortable to wear
- Long, voluminous sleeves have adjustable bands
- Drawstring neckline is versatile
- Great for medieval events and Renaissance faires
- Made of polyester cotton blend fabric
- Length: 54 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches