Made out of a lightweight leather, the Suede Belt Pouch keeps your reenactment essentials secure with its drawstring closure. The handmade construction features a wide loop on the back of the bag, making it easy to wear on most belts. Black suede makes up the body and belt loop of the bag while a strip of brown suede vertically embellishes the side. The drawstring itself is made of leather and threaded through metallic grommets on a brown suede panel, giving this medieval belt bag a versatile historic look that will serve you well at LARP events, Renaissance festivals, and more. Keep your small items safe and nearby with the Suede Belt Pouch.
- Handmade with careful attention to detail
- Pouch style bag with drawstring closure
- Wide loop on back for attaching to belt
- Great for carrying essentials during reenactment and LARP events
- Made from lightweight suede leather