Elegant and ornate, this elvish ring is a true beauty, one that perfectly represents the style of elvish jewel craft. The Sterling Silver Ring of Elves possesses a natural look, thanks to its inspired design, as well as an attractive gemstone accent. The sterling silver of this ring is shaped to resemble leaves, which gives this impressive ring the gleam and glimmer of polished metal as well as the natural appeal of a forest and its many leaves. The leaves of the ring wrap around the finger to create an attractive band. Two larger elven leaves (modeled after European Beech leaves) act as the support that holds the rings genuine gemstone accent. The ring measures approximately 9.2mm wide at the stone and 5.8mm wide at the leaf. The band measures 1.8mm wide and the ring weighs approximately 2.4 grams, although the rings measurements and weight can vary slightly. Stunning in its natural beauty, this Sterling Silver Ring of Elves is a beautiful accessory that lives up to its name, making it a must-have accessory for anyone who needs that little touch of adornment to complete their ideal elven look, although just because it looks elven does not mean that this ring cannot be worn for casual appeal or for formal events, either.
- Crafted from Quality Sterling Silver
- Inspired by Elven and Fantasy Styles
- Possesses a Rich and Impressively Detailed Look
- Decorated with Flowing Leaves and a Natural Gemstone Accent
- A Great Gift Idea for Special Individuals
- Also a Fantastic Piece of Everyday Jewelry
- The ring runs true to traditional US ring sizes