A common icon of heraldry, especially when related to the French monarchy, the fleur de lis has persisted in popularity since the time of Charlemagne. The Sterling Silver Classic Fleur de Lis Earrings show off this elegant symbol. The stylized lily or lotus shows off three petals with the side petals turning out to the sides above similarly curled feet. The fleurs hang from French wire hooks, which require pierced ears to wear. Crafted from fine sterling silver, these hook earrings make charming accessories with their bright metal gleam and eye-catching design.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Displays traditional fleur de lis design
- Great medieval or Renaissance jewelry
- An ideal gift or personal accessory
- Comes in a matched pair of hook earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1.3 Inches