A symbol of Ireland and good luck, the shamrock is a popular Celtic motif in artwork and jewelry. The Sterling Silver Celtic Shamrock Earrings display the iconic three-leaf clover with a simple triquetra over its leaves. The triquetra knot serves as a representation of threefold concepts such as earth, sea, and sky, making this a meaningful pair of Celtic earrings. Each shamrock hangs from French wire hooks, which require pierced ears to wear. Crafted from fine sterling silver, these hook earrings make stunning accessories with their bright gleam!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Displays shamrock with inner triquetra
- Great Celtic jewelry
- An ideal gift or personal accessory
- Comes in a matched pair of hook earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1.3 Inches