When you head out to scout ahead or to stalk your prey in the forest, carry your archery gear in the Black Steppe Explorer Belt Quiver. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, this black medieval quiver fits a bow and three arrows. The wide quiver features a rounded end. It has a matching pouch in front. At the quiver opening, there is a wave-shaped trim. Along the back of the quiver, there is a riveted strip of leather with three loops. These loops hold arrows.
At the top, the hip quiver has a pair of loops for sliding the quiver onto a belt, not included. The loops hang the quiver at an angle. There is also a strap to attach it to the leg. This medieval hip quiver is great for LARP and reenactment archers.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Holds a bow and three arrows
- Features a pouch in front
- Hangs from the belt
- Rich black coloring
- Great for LARP and reenactment archers
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 20.5 Inches
- Maximum Belt Width: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.