The historical style and cut of the Stepan Damask Tunic are inspired by the houppelande of the late Middle Ages. It became the preferred fashion of the professional classes. Modern judicial and academic robes are based on it as well. The tunic reaches to approximately the calf. A wide cut along with front and back horseman slits aids in movement. It is handmade from a robust damask fabric. The damask is a tightly woven blend of polyester and cotton. It provides extra warmth and durability with the added benefit of repelling light rain or drizzle. The rhombus pattern takes inspiration from a historical design. The green and blue color options come with a silver pattern, while a golden design decorates the red version.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please be aware that this tunic is designed to be worn loose. It also exceeds the regular sizes by one size. Check the Sizing section for more information
- Inspired by the 14th century houppelande
- Decorated with a historical rhombus pattern
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 75 percent polyester, 25 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: n/a
- Medium: Chest – 50 Inches, Waist – 52.5 Inches, Hip – 58 Inches
- Large: Chest – 52 Inches, Waist – 56 Inches, Hip – 60.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 52.5 Inches, Waist – 57 Inches, Hip – 64 Inches
- XX-Large: n/a
Measurements are approximate.