This pair of Steel Vambraces will go with a large range of period outfits and weapons. They are nicely formed and lined with leather, designed to be worn on the lower arm. Straps on the inner arm adjust so it will fit almost anyone. When the head and hands were protected by armor, the lower arm was one of the prime targets in swordplay historically. Thus the use of vambraces like these. In many cases they were the only pieces of armor worn, most often along with a mail shirt. Our Steel Vambraces are sold as a pair. Made from 18-gauge steel, they are ideal for LARPing and cosplaying.
- Simple style goes with many different looks
- Curved steel comfortably fits the natural shape of the arm
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made of 18-gauge steel and lined with leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.