A mounted knight had to be wary of enemy attack to their feet. Play the part of a medieval cavalryman protecting themselves with the Steel Sabatons. Crafted from 16 gauge steel, these foot guards feature multiple layers to cover the foot for greater flexibility. Rivets secure the layers together. These guards secure to the feet with a set of straps and buckles. The straps and buckles attach to the top of the sabatons. The buckles are on the inside of the foot while the straps are attached on the outside. They have a pair of holes to attach other armour, not included. It comes with laces for the holes. One set of holes are on the tip of the feet and another at the top of the sabatons. This pair of foot armour is ideal for Renaissance faires and reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Multiple layers for greater flexibility
- Riveted design
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Covers over the top of the foot
- Great for faires and reenactments
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Width: 7 Inches
- Length: 12 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 12-20 Inches
- Lace Length: 19 Inches
Measurements are approximate.