Guard yourself from the blows of the enemy with this excellent LARP breastplate! The Steel Ratio Lamellar Armour covers your torso with overlapping metal panels that give the armor a scaled or patterned appearance. The metal features a darkened finish that retains a subtle gleam. Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel panels with top-grain leather fittings, this torso armor offers great protection and a distinctive look. Perfect for Asian and Roman warrior ensembles, this layered steel armor goes great with other pieces of our roleplaying protective gear.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armor
- Designed for a Kan soldier of the Army of Doubt
- Displays an Epic Dark Metal finish
- Features overlapping panels on the breastplate
- Fitted with adjustable straps at the shoulders and sides
- Crafted from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.