The accessories you choose for your festival ensembles are truly telling of your personal style. Add a touch of grandeur and ornate detailing to your Celtic and medieval themed outfits with the Steel Plated Black Cowhide Sporran. This pouch is made from soft black cowhide, a traditional take on the historical Scottish sporran. Three cowhide tassels, which are attached by metal chains, are hung on the front of the pouch for more classic styling. The sporran snaps closed at the top by way of two steel plates, which are engraved with striking Celtic designs that are sure to take your ensemble to the next level. A leather and chain belt is included to wear it with ease. The tradition of Scottish Highland Dress is still alive and well, and an accessory like this Steel Plated Black Cowhide Sporran is a great way to show it off in your wardrobe.
- Steel plate accents are engraved with Celtic designs
- Three cowhide tassels decorate the front
- Includes leather and chain belt for easy wearing
- Great for carrying everyday and reenactment essentials
- Ideal accessory for kilts, historical outfits, and more
- Made of cowhide with steel plate accents