Fashionably late for an undersea burial, this Steampunk Skeleton in Diving Bell with Light waits for his watery companions to return. With a suit that would be appropriate on the Nautilus, this gruesome figure stands at guard. Hand-painted in shades of antiqued bronze, gold, and red, this nautical table top figure is crafted from cold cast bronze. The highly detailed diving bell suit features pipes, gauges, and fittings, designed to keep the inhabitant alive. But a suit can only do so much. The grim skull can be seen through the amber viewport, which is lighted within. A mechanical dive light held by the figure also emits an amber glow. This collectible steampunk figure requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Bring home this macabre Steampunk Skeleton in Diving Bell with Light to add to your collection of eccentricities.
- Hand-painted to bring out every detail
- Depicts a skeleton in an antique diving bell suit
- Battery-operated lights emit an amber glow
- Perfect for Steampunk and nautical fantasy fans
- Makes a unique gift or home decor idea
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Height: 10.5 Inches