A pair of spats can be worn for a several different reasons. You could wear these Steampunk Brown Leather Spats to provide a measure of protection to your lower legs and feet. Or you could wear these spats as a stylish addition to your preferred look. Spats primarily came into style during the 19th and 20th centuries, where they were worn for both reasons (style and protection). These spats are modeled after a typical variety that was designed to protect the ankle and upper foot. They are made entirely from faux brown leather and are trimmed in a lighter brown fabric. They possess snap button closures on each outseam, as well as an elastic strap on the bottom that keeps them secure on the shoe. These Steampunk Brown Leather Spats are a perfect addition to a wide variety of costumes, possessing the ability to confer a wide variety of looks onto the wearer. For instance, with proper and formal attire, these spats are perfect for the Steampunk businessman, off to take tea and make money. With a rougher costume, though, they are the perfect addition to a Steampunk gunman or soldier.
- Traditional Ankle High Spats
- Worn Like Typical Boot Covers
- Features Black Snap Button Closures on Each Outseam
- A Great Accent to All Manner of Professional And Rugged Steampunk Ensembles
- Looks Great with Historical and Contemporary Looks, Too
- Made from Brown Faux Leather
- Fits Most Adults and Teens