Suited up for his next adventure, this aeronaut is shown wearing a face mask, oxygen tanks on his back, and a hand mounted altimeter. This Steampunk Aeronaut Statue is a great addition to any adventurer or Neo-Victorian collection. Crafted from cold cast bronze, this collectible aviator figure is hand-painted in tones of bronze, red, and gold to bring out every intricate detail. He wears a double breasted jacket and slacks with buckled and laced knee-high boots. His belt features a red bird buckle and a holstered pistol hangs on his right hip. The aeronaut stands on a metal hatch that features a raised diagonal non-skid pattern. Any airship captain would be thrilled to add this collectible steampunk statue to their display.
- Hand-painted to show every detail
- Depicts a man in a gas mask and steampunk outfit
- Excellent for Neo-Victorian adventurers
- Makes a great gift or home decor piece
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Height: 12.75 Inches