If you are in need of a knife that is useful out in the wild and that looks great, then check out the Staglon Fixed Trailing Point Knife. Made from stainless steel, this functional knife has a thin trailing point blade. The knife continues with a bolster before a staglon handle. Staglon is a synthetic polymer made to look like antler. The bolster has a slight concave curve which helps with gripping the knife. Pins hold the faux antler in place. The underside of the handle has a gentle wave to it. This slight curve makes the knife more comfortable to hold. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. At the top, the sheath has a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. Add the Staglon Fixed Trailing Point Knife to your outdoor or fishing gear. You can also show it off in your home or office.
- Fully functional
- Features a thin trailing point blade
- Has a gently contoured handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Handle is Staglon, a synthetic polymer
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.