A bowie knife is a great tool to have on hand when you are venturing into the wilderness. Check out the Stag Antler Bowie Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife features a long blade with a clip point typical of a bowie knife. The full tang blade has a satin finish. A fuller runs down the center of the blade. Next, the knife has a brass fingerguard that extend on the edge side of the knife. It has a concave curve on the handle side. It mirrors the brass pommel. In between the guard and pommel, there is an antler grip with colorful pakkawood spacers on each end. The spacers are black, green, and red. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to hang from a belt, not included. The Stag Antler Bowie Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Features a clip point, bowie-style blade
- Has colorful handle
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Guard and pommel brass
- Handle is antler with pakkawood spacer
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.