Bowie knives are a popular choice among those who venture into the wilderness. Check out the Stacked Handle Bowie Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife features a blade with the typical clip point of a bowie knife. The blade has a satin finish. This knife then has a short fingerguard. The fingerguard is straight on the blade side. On the hilt side of the guard, the arms have slight concave curves. Then, the knife continues with a stacked, black pakkawood handle. The sections of pakkawood alternate with thin rings of stainless steel. Also, the handle gets thicker towards the stainless-steel pommel. The taper makes the handle easier to hold. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. This bowie knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a clip point, bowie-style blade
- Has a unique stacked handle design
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 Inches
Measurements are approximate.