Attached to a rifle, the Springfield Civil War Socket Bayonet gave close quarters weapons extra reach. Designed for Springfield .58 caliber rifles, this replica has an integral frog and comes with a brass-mounted leather scabbard. This Civil War era bayonet is made of steel and comes to a sharp point, making it a formidable aspect to add to your American history reenactment gear.
- Inspired by the bayonets of the Civil War
- Features an integrated frog
- Includes a matching scabbard
- Great for collecting or reenactment events
- Bayonet is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Scabbard is leather with brass attachments
- Blade Length: 17 Inches