Please note that the Sportsmans Honing Kit cannot be shipped to California.
No matter what kind of blade you prefer, if you are a sportsman or collector, you need to keep your blade edges sharp. Use the Sportsmans Honing Kit. This kit includes two blocks of Arkansas stone and a 3 fluid ounce bottle of honing oil. Each block of stone is a different size. One block is soft Arkansas stone. This block is the larger of the two. It is best for coarse honing work. The other block is hard Arkansas stone which is best for finer work. Add the honing oil to the stones and sharpen your blade with the desired grit. The kit comes in a hinged plastic storage box. The box helps with portability and keeping the set organized. This honing kit is wonderful for anyone who cares about sharpening their blades.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Includes two Arkansas stones and a bottle of honing oil
- Comes with a storage box
- Has coarse and fine grits
- Portable design
- Great for sportsmen and collectors
- Box is made of plastic
- Stones are Arkansas Novaculite
- Soft Stone Length: 4 Inches
- Soft Stone Width: 1.8 Inches
- Hard Stone Length: 3 Inches
- Hard Stone Width: 1 Inch
- Bottle Volume: 3 Fluid Ounces
- Overall Weight: 0.7 Pound
Measurements are approximate.