When you are practicing your sword skills, make sure that your head is protected from swinging swords. Check out the Sport Combat Bascinet. Made from 16 gauge stainless steel, this helmet comes in one size. It features a rounded, conical shape. The helmet has an articulated visor. The wearer can lift the visor because of a hinge on each side of the helmet. In the front of the visor, there is a slotted design. Horizontal bars cross three vertical ones to create a grill-like look. This design allows for considerable visibility yet protects the face in case of a sword swing. On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish. There is space for add padding, not included. You can wear this helmet during practice or add the Sport Combat Bascinet to a medieval costume if desired.
- Comes in one size
- Features a movable visor
- Grill-like design for better visibility
- Best against sword swings
- Great for practice or adding to costumes
- Made from 16 gauge stainless steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour.
- Length: 8.6 Inches
- Width: 8.5 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 29.5 Inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds 9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.