Any meal can be a medieval one, under the right circumstances. And this Spiraled Fork and Knife Set allows you to consume your food with medieval silverware, which will serve well in making any meal feel more like a feast from the Dark Ages. This set consists of two pieces, and as its name implies, those two pieces are a two-pronged fork and a rounded, short-blade knife. Both are made entirely from forged carbon steel, and possess a flattened grip for easy and comfortable use. The fork also features a spiral accent, for an added twist of appeal. They are also fully functional and safe to use. They are a great set of camping cutlery, and used at the table, this Spiraled Fork and Knife Set is also a fantastic way to add the finishing touch to any authentic medieval feast, experienced at a fair, in a mead hall, or even in the comforts of your medieval styled home.
- An Authentic Looking Set of Medieval Silverware
- Crafted Entirely from Forged Carbon Steel
- Includes a Two-Pronged Fork and a Knife
- Features Flat Handles with a Spiral Twist
- A Fantastic and All-Around Useful Camping Accessory
- A Fine Historic Collectible and Gift Idea
- Fork Length: 8.4 Inches
- Knife Overall Length: 8.7 Inches
- Knife Blade Length: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.