Inspired by the popular gladiator favored by Nero, the Spiculus Gladius Short Sword has a design fit for any gladiator or Roman warrior. Made from 1075 high-carbon steel, this functional Roman sword features a straight, double-edged blade. It has factory-sharp edges.
The Spiculus Gladius Short Sword continues with a short, wooden crossguard. It has a gold-plated brass face on the blade side. The hilt continues with a ridged faux-bone grip. It has an octagonal cross-section. The hit ends with a round, wooden pommel typical of the Roman gladius. A four-pointed gold-plated brass leaf adorns the tip of the darkly stained pommel.
Finally, this gladiator sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Reddish-brown leather covers the scabbard. It features a brass chape and throat. The chape features a stylized horned face.
Near the throat, there is a set of four rings for attaching the scabbard to a belt, not included. This brass accent features laurel leaves and a lions head in the center. You can take the Spiculus Gladius Short Sword to your next historical reenactment or Roman battle.
- Inspired by historical gladiator
- Has a double-edged blade
- Ridged grip and ball-shaped pommel
- Comes with a scabbard
- Ideal for historical reenactments and battles
- Blade is 1075 high-carbon steel
- Handle is wood and faux bone
- Accents are gold-plated brass
- Sheath is wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 14 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.