Necromancers and dark sorcerers alike require a place to record their spells and shopping lists. Check out the Spellbook of Death Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this black journal fastens closed with a black strap and a silver-colored turn lock. The strap ends in the middle of the front cover. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of black leather to add strength. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. In addition to rivets, there are grey designs with cross-like shapes and arrows that point up and down. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. Rivets adorn their edges. On the inside, there is a removable book with 110 sheets of white paper. The Spellbook of Death Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a buckle and twist lock
- Features grey designs on the spine
- Includes a removable book with 110 white sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather and paper
- Hardware is nickel plated
- Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Thickness: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.