This is definitely one of the most heavy-duty Viking-styled helmets that can be effectively used in combat. This Spectacle Helmet has taken a few features from an authentic Viking helmet and perfected them in this simple yet effective piece of armor. This helmet features an almost perfectly spherical crown that has been reinforced by a central ridge, which consists of a round segment of steel that runs across the transverse of the helm. The helmet also features a simple yet effective spectacle style guard, which consists of a half-mask that covers the nose and the eyes, while leaving the lower face completely open. This helmet is made from quality 14 gauge steel, making it quite heavy and strong, as well as perfectly suited for re-enactment and combat. The helmet also features an adjustable leather liner, as well as leather chin straps for secure and tight wearing. What it lacks in stylized design, this Spectacle Helmet more than makes for with its impressive defensive abilities, making it a great choice for any Viking re-enactor to wear when they know their noggin might take a few good knocks.
- A Recreation of the Classic Viking Helmet
- Central Ridge Reinforces The Helms Crown
- Features A Spectacle Guard for Protecting the Face
- Adjustable Leather Liner and Leather Straps Allow for a Variable Fit
- A Great Accent to Germanic and Viking Styled Outfits
- An Absolutely Amazing Display Item or Collectors Piece
- Made from 14 Gauge Steel