Swordsmen know that they may require the use of a shield when heading into combat. You prefer to carry the Spanish Buckler Shield. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this functional buckler features a decorative acid-wash finish, giving it a unique look. On the front, it has a soft-raised boss. This means that it has a central boss without distinctive edges. Indented lines adorn the rim of the shield. On the back, the shield has a handle with a wooden grip. The steel handle features curled tips where rivets secure it to the shield. The Spanish Buckler Shield makes a great addition to any light historical reenactment ensemble.
- Features a soft-raised boss
- Has a decorative acid finish
- Handle on the back for holding
- Great for light reenactments
- Wonderful for many characters
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Diameter: 15 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.