When you need to add some style to your medieval warrior costume or fantasy outfit, check out the Brown Soldier Leather Gaiters. With their versatile design, these medieval spats are great for a variety of looks.
Handmade from 5-ounce split leather, this pair of brown medieval gaiters secures onto the legs. They wrap around the legs and fasten with multiple straps at the back of the legs. The straps also help to adjust the fit to the wearer. There is a strap on each boot cover that runs underneath the foot.
Each gaiter ends at the bridge of the foot. Along the outside, the gaiters have overlapping openings, allowing them to fit a range of calf circumferences. At the top, the adventurer gaiters have banded cuffs. You can wear these leather gaiters to your next historical reenactment or faire. They also work well as a part of any cosplay.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Banded cuff design
- Versatile for different aesthetics
- Great for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-ounce split leather
- Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
- For the straps: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.