When marching into battle, you know that you must protect your arms from the enemy. That is why you are wearing the Epic Dark Soldier Arm Protection. Made of 19 gauge mild steel, these guards come as a pair. Each arm guard includes upper and lower arm plates with elbow couters. They have a polished finish. The elbow couters feature a side section to protect the inner elbow from attack. Rivets secure the pieces together and rolled edges ensure no sharp sides. Attach the guards to your arm with three sets of leather straps and buckles. The upper arm features a leather plate that allows the armour to attach to a gambeson, not included. These arm guards are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and theatrical productions. They feature a versatile look, perfect for many different characters.
- Comes as a pair
- Has a blackened finish
- Secures with straps
- Covers the upper arms, lower arms, and elbows
- Great for a variety of characters
- Handcrafted from 19 gauge mild steel and premium leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- For leather fittings: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Length – 17 Inches, Bicep Circumference: 13-20 Inches, Elbow Circumference – 11-17 Inches, Forearm Circumference – 7.5-13 Inches, Weight – 3.8 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Length – 20 Inches, Bicep Circumference: 13-20 Inches, Elbow Circumference – 11-17.5 Inches, Forearm Circumference – 10-15 Inches, Weight – 4.9 Pounds
- X-Large/XX-Large: Length – 21.7 Inches, Weight – 5.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.