When you want to accessorize in true Viking fashion, make sure that you check out the Pewter Small Sleipnir Viking Bracelet. Made from lead-free pewter, this hand-crafted Viking bracelet bases its antiqued design on Viking Age originals. This Nordic torc bracelet features an open band. It has a spiral design. One part of the spiral is solid, while the other has a twisted look. The band tapers towards the ends.
At each end of the open Norse bracelet, there is a stylized horse head. It has a Ringerike-style design with its curled mane. The Ringerike style was a late 11th-century Viking style that featured animals that were thinner and curvier than previous styles. The bracelet comes with care instructions. You can wear this Viking horse bracelet with a variety of Viking looks. It also makes a great addition to a Norse jewelry collection.
- Tapered, torc-style band
- Features a spiral design
- Has stylized horse head ends
- Great personal accessory
- Works with many Viking outfits
- Made from lead-free pewter
- To maintain shine, polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Interior Length: 6.8 Inches
- Opening Length: 1 Inch
- Weight: 1.2 Ounces
- This bracelet is meant to fit loosely to easily slide onto the wrist. It is slightly adjustable only once and cannot be returned if bent. If you choose to bend it, use gentle and even pressure so that you can slide it onto the wrist and no further.
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.