A bit of pagan style is not necessarily a bad thing, you know. Take this Small Silver Tree Pentacle Ring, which brings a classic tasteful element or two of old design to an accessory that serves well as a part of historic, ceremonial, or modern garb! Fashioned almost in the fashion of an old medieval signet ring, this impressive little accent is an instant hit, no matter when you wear it. Crafted entirely from fine sterling silver, it possesses a lovely little gleam, while the design incorporates fine detailing, including a five-point star inscribed into the circular design of the classic Celtic tree of life! Carved out leaf patterns adorn the ring band, which is designed to be slightly slimmer and more narrow than usual. Eternity, the cycle of life and death, spiritual power, and elemental harmony are all things that this ring stands for, with its combination of sigils, and that makes this Small Silver Tree Pentacle Ring a truly versatile design for any enthusiast to own and enjoy.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Features Symbolic Design Using the Pentacle and the Celtic Tree of Life
- Decorated With a Variety of Engraved and Embossed Celtic Knot Designs
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 3/8ths an Inch across the ring-face