At the end of a battle, those warriors who made it out alive will drink a toast that the souls of the fallen may find safe passage to Valhalla. That is why, before charging into the fight, you should equip yourself with the Small Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder. This functional Viking drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn. Its small volume makes it easy to carry and ideal for a quick quaff, and it comes with a brown leather belt frog for keeping at your side. Lacing at the front of the belt frog ensures a secure fit for the Viking horn. The Small Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder is the perfect accessory for any Viking feast or medieval dinner.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.