Beauty and bleakness combine in this bracelet to form the ideal image of gothic romance. The Skull and Briar Rose Bracelet wraps the wrist in thorny vines and black roses, while also showing off a central skull, symbolic of mortality. The bracelet is made entirely from fine English pewter, which lends the bracelet a polished silver gleam. The central skull is connected to thorny vines that make up the body of the bracelet, while two black resin roses flank the skull on either side. The bracelet is worn via a double ribbon fitting that wraps around the wrist for an adjustable fit. Dark yet elegant, this Skull and Briar Rose Bracelet is a fantastic accessory that any goth girl can easily wear with her everyday ensemble.
- Made from fine English pewter and resin
- Creates the shape of a black roses and a skull
- Possesses a beautiful level of fine detail
- Adjustable design is worn via a double ribbon tie
- A great personal accent or gift idea