The raven has a mythical history, and the Silver Mythical Raven with Gemstone Pendant celebrates this avian creature as a pendant. Made from .925 sterling silver, this pendant takes the form of a raven in flight. One folded wing is above its body while the other is below. A triquetra adorns each shoulder blade. In the center of the ravens back, there is a triskele within a circle. The rest of the ravens back has a black enamel coloring. The raven peers out with a gemstone eye. There are five gemstone options to choose from. At the top of the pendant, there is a triangular bale for attaching a chain, not included. A triquetra with an extra twist adorns the bale. Finally, this pendant comes with a velvet pouch. You can add this silver raven pendant to a variety of ensembles, including ones for special occasions.
Make this pendant into a necklace by wearing it with our Stainless Steel Box Chain (WH-WH-CN03002) or Stainless Steel Snake Chain (WH-CN03008). For a more rugged option, check out our 25-30 Inch Black Leather Lace (HW-701010) or Brown Leather Lace (HW-701011).
- Depicts a raven in flight
- Has a triskele detail
- Comes in five gemstone options
- Bale at the top for a chain, not included
- Wonderful personal accessory
- Great addition to any jewelry collection
- Made from fine .925 sterling silver
- Accents are black enamel
- Natural gemstones are amethyst, blue topaz, garnet, and rainbow moonstone
- Synthetic gemstone is emerald glass
- Length: 1.2 Inches
- Width: 0.9 Inch
- Stone Diameter: 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.