The swooping raven is sometimes a curious bird, and sometimes, so much more. On occasion, it may be the Celtic goddess Morrigan. Other times, it may be just her emissary. And other times still, it may be these fine Silver Morrigan Raven Stud Earrings! Inspired by and embodying the mystic potential of the raven in Celtic lore, these stunning earrings depict a pair of swooping ravens, adorned with rich Celtic knotwork and designed to look as if they are swooping down through the air, wings tucked in at their sides. The earrings are crafted entirely in fine sterling silver metal, which offers a brilliant gleam to their finish, and are worn using post and clutch earring backs. The best part is that as nice as they look, their small size makes these Silver Morrigan Raven Stud Earrings a subtle and versatile accent, one that pairs perfectly with your everyday attire, making them great to wear on any day of the week!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Inspired by The Morrigan, Celtic Goddess, who Favors the Raven
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Earrings are Single-Sided
- Sold as a Matched Pair, with Post and Clutch Earring Backs
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 5/16ths an Inch
- Width: 5/16ths an Inch