Like the moon itself, this Silver Moon Pentacle Pendant with Garnet Accent shines not with its own light, but instead, from the light it reflects. And with its silver metal hue, you can bet that this lunar pendants shine is quite lovely, indeed. This pendant is more than just a moon accent, though, as it also combines a touch of mysticism as well, by bringing a pentacle into the design. The circular pendant features a triple-lined pentacle star at its center, with a crescent moon interwoven around its lines. Celtic knots adorn much of the pendants design, decorating the moons curve as well as the very center of the medallion. Also, a round garnet cabochon sits at the heart of the pentacle, adding a touch of color to the pendants look. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine, polished sterling silver, from which it derives its beautiful finish. Please note that it is offered as a finish only, and that it requires a necklace or a chain to wear. All in all, this Silver Moon Pentacle Pendant with Garnet Accent is quite striking to see, and quite versatile in its look, as it pairs perfectly with just about any style you might imagine, making it great for gothic, new-age, Wicca, Celtic, contemporary, and more.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- A Fusion of a Crescent Celtic Moon Woven through a Pentacle Star
- Decorated with Bold Touches of Celtic Design and a Garnet Cabochon Accent
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Offered as the Pendant Only
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Diameter: 1 Inch