Few avian creatures are more mysterious than the raven, wonderfully captured here in the Silver Flying Raven with Gemstones Pendant. Made from .925 sterling silver, this pendant takes the form of a raven in flight. One extended wing is above its body while the other is below. Both wings have a cutout design near the edge. A triquetra adorns each shoulder blade. In the center of the ravens back, there is a marquise-cut white cubic zirconia gemstone. The rest of the ravens back has black enamel detailing. There is additional enamel detailing on the ravens wings. The raven peers out with a gemstone eye. There are five gemstone options to choose from.
At the top of the pendant, there is a triangular bale for attaching a chain, not included. A triquetra with an extra twist adorns the bale. Finally, this pendant comes with a velvet pouch. You can add this silver raven pendant to a variety of ensembles, including ones for special occasions.
- Depicts a raven in flight
- Has a triskele detail
- Comes in five gemstone options
- Bale at the top for a chain, not included
- Wonderful personal accessory
- Great addition to any jewelry collection
- Made from fine .925 sterling silver
- Accents are black enamel
- Natural gemstones are amethyst, blue topaz, garnet, and rainbow moonstone
- Synthetic gemstone is emerald glass
- Length: 2 Inches
- Width: 1.2 Inches
- Stone Diameter: 0.1 Inch
- Marquise Stone Length: 0.2 Inch
- Marquise Stone Width: 0.3 Inch
Measurements are approximate.