Acanthus is one of the most common plants to be depicted in carvings as decoration, and when you look at this Silver Acanthus Walking Cane, it is not hard to see why. Even on this cane, it serves as a fine decoration that you can carry at your side. Even the Ancient Greeks used Acanthus leaves in their carvings, making this one cane that will serve you well no matter the style of your look. This cane features a 36-inch hardwood shaft that features a rich, dark wood-grain hue, which serves perfectly to complement the gleaming silver of the handle. The fritz style handle is comfortable to hold, while also being impressive to look at, thanks to the lovely acanthus leaves which decorate its form. It may not be ancient architecture, but it certainly is lovely to look at, as well as quite versatile, too. The Silver Acanthus Walking Cane will serve you well as a traditional support for your hikes and walks, as well as a great accessory for kings, queens, and nobles to carry as a part of their attire, too.
- Made from Fine, High Quality Materials
- Features a Rich, Solid, and Sturdy Hardwood Shaft
- Decorated with a Silver Plated, Leaf Adorned Fritz Style Handle
- Provides Excellent Support
- Great for Use on Walks or as an Accent Piece in Your Costume
- Suitable for Individuals Up to 250 pounds
- Length: 36 Inches