Knights from across various lands know the value of armour. Wear this large Dome Riveted Short Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk on your campaign. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern with dome head riveting. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, the hauberk has short sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many Renaissance and fantasy costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2468, sold separately. This large Dome Riveted Short Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk is perfect for your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern
- V-shape collar
- Short sleeves
- Wonderful for Renaissance and fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters
- Weight: 32 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.