When you get ready for your next LARP battle, check out this small Dome Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk for some impressive defense. Made from 17 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The flat rings have a 9 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern with dome head riveting. Also, the hauberk has short sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and Renaissance costumes. For a larger size, check out AB2508, sold separately. This small Dome Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk is great for many light reenactments and roleplaying events.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern
- V-shape collar
- Short sleeves
- Wonderful for Renaissance and medieval costumes
- Great for LARP and light reenactments
- Made from 17 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 47 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
- Weight: 23 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.