You stalk towards the enemy camp. You hold the Short LARP Orc Cleaver tightly in your hand. Victory shall be won this morn by your powerful forces. This LARP sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip, in addition to a latex coating. The blade is closed cell, soft EVA foam while the handle is polyurethane foam. Between the foam and the latex coating, this is a very durable LARP weapon.
Next, the foam blade has a straight back with a seax-like shape. A serrated section sits on the spine of the intricately detailed blade near the handle. Also, a notched and worn appearance adorns the blade giving it a well-used look. In addition, the foam sword has a rectangular handguard. Also, the handle features a brown grip with the look of wrapped leather. Finally, the handle ends with a small ring matching the antique copper color of the handguard. Carry the Short LARP Orc Cleaver with you into your next LARP battle or roleplaying event and crush your foes.
The Short LARP Orc Cleaver has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Battle worn look
- Durable, hybrid construction
- Seax blade shape
- Rectangular handguard
- Great for LARP and roleplaying events
- Made from soft EVA foam and a polyurethane foam handle
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Weight: 11.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.