If you are searching for a sword with traditional style and great functionality, check out the Shikoto Longquan Teal Wakizashi. Made from clay-tempered 1060 high-carbon steel, this functional blade features the traditional curved shape found on many Japanese swords. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Made with Bronze Age methods, this full-tang sword features a visible hamon line, revealing its differential hardening. The blade enters the handle at a brass collar before the bronze-finished iron tsuba. It has an aged finish. Next, the wakizashi features a cord-wrapped handle. The teal cord wraps over the tea-dyed ray skin covering the wooden handle. Finally, the sword also comes with a black scabbard and certificate of authenticity. The Shikoto Longquan Teal Wakizashi looks great on the battlefield and on display in your home. Add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a visible hamon line
- Has a teal wrapping on the handle
- Comes with a scabbard and certificate of authenticity
- Great for display or use
- Blade is 1060 high-carbon steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood
- Overall Length: 30.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 19.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.