Known first as a Cossack weapon that was used on horseback, this Shasqua sword type was made the official officers sword of the Soviet Union. Its brass pommel is marked with star, sickle, and hammer. The grip is hand carved hardwood and the blade is made from tempered high carbon steel. A matching sheath is included for convenience. This functional, historically inspired sword is ideal for collectors and reenactors.
- Sword is functional and battle ready
- Based on a Soviet Union officers sword
- Features star, sickle, and hammer on pommel
- Great for reenactment and collecting
- Includes matching sheath
- Blade is made of high carbon steel
- Hardwood handle has brass pommel
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 32 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs.