The signature ring on our Shanghai Shadow gives this blade an assortment of advantages. This simple device allows tremendous versatility in handling the knife. It provides a totally secure grip when the index finger is locked in place through the hole. It can be pivoted around the index finger for a quick change from a forward to a reverse grip. And it can be a means of extending your reach by up to 4 inches when gripping the ring alone. But as cool and useful as the ring is, it is the broad leaf-shaped blade and Polypropylene handle scales that ultimately make impressions. Made from one solid piece of 1055 high carbon steel, with a tough spring temper, the twin hollow ground edges of a the Shanghai Shadow make it a superb cutting and thrusting weapon as well as a good throwing knife. It come fully sharpened and includes a heavy-duty Secure-Ex sheath.
- Fully functional
- Unique knife features ring pommel
- Features twin leaf-shaped blade
- Can be thrown or thrusted
- Includes Secure-Ex Sheath
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Grip made of polypropylene
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 4 millimeters
- Overall Length: 13.25 Inches
- Overall Weight: 9.2 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.