You can bring some elegance to the battlefield if you choose to wield the Senshi Erai Hito No Wakizashi against the enemy. Handforged from 1095 high-carbon steel, this shita-kitae sword features a curved blade typical of Japanese swords. Shita-kitae is the process of folding steel for Japanese swords. This sword blade features a medium-length tip, called a chu-kissaki. The clay-tempered blade also has a wide fuller down its length, called a bo-hi.
Next, the wakizashi has a brass blade collar, called habaki. Flame-like carvings adorn the habaki. The sword features a black iron tsuba that has a cloud-like shape. Then, the sword has a wrapped grip. Black cord wraps around the yellow ray skin.
This wakizashi comes with a hardwood scabbard, called a saya. Towards the top of the saya, there is a wrapping of natural-colored ray skin. Next to the ray skin is polished buffalo horn at the opening of the scabbard. Finally, this sword comes with a certificate of authenticity and a black silk sword bag. This sword is fully functional for use in combat and provides a high-quality design.
- Fully functional for battle
- Curved blade with visible temper line
- Striking design on blade collar
- Comes with scabbard
- Includes a sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Blade is 1095 high-carbon steel
- Tsuba is iron
- Scabbard is hardwood with horn and ray skin accents
- Overall Length: 30.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.