When you are conducting mysterious alchemical experiments, you should have the Brown Sendivogius LARP Wand on hand to further your studies. A stylized, antiqued gold phoenix is ready to take off in flight on the handle of this wand. The phoenix rests on a green, herringbone-style background. The wand features a core of brown, varnished wood with a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. Carry this phoenix wand to a LARP battle, cosplay event, or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Stylized golden phoenix handle
- Great for fans of alchemy and mythology
- Brown core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Head Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 1.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.